AVIC411.com

CNSD-110FM USA SD Card Torrent (2010)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you download the software first and then you get the password from the site? What I don't understand is how does it verify your password for your serial number of your unit? There is no internet connect to check it right?

Seems like if that is the case one password will work for any unit....

pretty sure each radio requires a unique pw based on their serial number, Pioneer is not dumb. It doesn't need an internet connection to verify if the code is right/wrong.

I'm probably going to get flamed for this but people are happy to spend $1000.00+ for their units yet are not prepared to spend on a good update and put their units at risk with dodgy cracked software.

I have mine ordered and quite happy to pay £150 / $200, only wish it would get here :roll:

I'm probably going to get flamed for this but people are happy to spend $1000.00+ for their units yet are not prepared to spend on a good update and put their units at risk with dodgy cracked software.

I have mine ordered and quite happy to pay £150 / $200, only wish it would get here :roll:

Might I remind you that the F series mods took off due to a "dodgy cracked update"? Not everything is mindless thievery you know.

Pioneer runs your headunit's serial number and the verification code they give you through an algorithmic hash, the resulting value of which is stored on their server as a check to ensure it is not re-used by someone else.

I see. So you are not downloading the software directly yourself. You are actually purchasing the SD cards with pre-installed software. Then that makes sense.

Sounds like a really easy crack then actually.

Small script runs to check the serial and if serial is = to serial on software then check is ok. Proceed.

That is where the difficulty comes in. Like I said before, there is a hash that Pioneer uses to generate the activation codes, we need to figure out that hash or activating on your own is a pipe dream.

Has anyone figured out a way to inject anything into this software yet? (I don't want this thread to just be about the activation process, let's get some mods going!)

1ST TIME POSTER LONG TIME READER...

im a Pioneer Authorised Dealer, and this upgrade is def worh it to any z110bt user. ill keep a look out on this thread for any updates on the crack.

PS: dealer cost on this is $89.83 so pioneer def. making good money on this..

PSS: Pioneer now has the $100 Rebate runing again till Otober 31 for the z120bt and x20bt so def. worth hoppin on this if u were going into a new unit..

It's ridiculous they would charge this much for a UI update and updated maps. $50 is more like it. $200 is a complete rip off to loyal customers.

If it gets cracked it's not "dodgey". A crack would just bypass authentication. The update itself woudn't even been touched.