AVIC411.com

Z120BT in a 2010 Ford F150 Raptor

Hey everyone,

New to the forums here - I'm wondering if the Z120BT will fit in a 2010 Ford F150 SVT Raptor.

I'm going to be buying my Raptor very soon, but want to know this for sure so I don't have to spend an extra $2430.00 for the Ford/Sony/Microsoft Nav/DVD system option.... which I hate to say is pretty sweet, but doesn't hold a candle to the Z120BT.

Searched the forums here and googled too, but can't seem to find anything.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks much!

>SandmaN<

I dunno man.... The Sync in my old man's '10 F150 Platinum is pretty freakin awesome....

The price is retarded..... But it's a nice setup.... Free firmware updates too....

I hadn't played with it enough to say if it's better than the Z120BT or not.... But it's pretty impressive for a factory option...

The only issue I can foresee, is if you can find a dash fit kit that looks half way decent.... I know the Raptors have some crazy looking interior trim, as well as they're relatively new.... So finding a kit to match and "look" factory may be a different story... dunno

http://www.amazon.com/Metra-95-5822B-In ... B00322L084

Thanks for the feedback, guys!

I just spoke to the install manager at Car Toys and he let me know that you indeed can have the Z120BT installed in the Ford Raptors! He's done a few already and they look awesome!!

So I'm going to forgo the factory Sony/MS nav system, save some $$$, and get the bad-ass Z120BT installed in my new Raptor-to-be, along with a sweet hi-res Kenwood CMOS-300 rear camera, and the HD radio, Sirius, and MSN tuners :D:D:D

Now if can can just download the same boot-up animation of that sick Raptor logo...

2010 Ford Raptor SVT Logo

it will fit if you buy a kit to change the whole front radio bezel to accept double din. it will not have a double din from the factory because they dont offer factory nav. the aftermarket bezel is black and thr original bezel is custom painted several ways. have fun i do it everyday jim

It will fit. Get the scosche and not the metra, the scosche looks much better as it doesn't have the bracket the metra has. here is my z110 installed in my F150 FX4: (I had the scosche painted gloss back to match the FX4 interior)

Search some of the F150 forums and you will see the scosche vs metra pics.

IMG_1033small.jpg

IMG_1037small.jpg