AVIC411.com

I believe he means that he would rather get just the screen ( and possibly install it himself) rather than send it to Pioneer to have them supply the screen and do the install.

If you can take the unit apart, many times the manufacturer of the screen is listed as well as a part number and serial number. You may be able to cross reference it with a part from something else or just be able source the screen more easily that way.

If you can figure out the manufacturer/part # list it here and someone might be able to source one out.

Have you tried to search on Ebay for a damaged one that you could purchase really cheap for parts?

What part is cracked? There's two glass screens that could crack...

Have you tried to power the unit up and see if there is any picture?

The outer screen (touch panel) is PN - CSX1093

The inner screen (LCD) is PN - CWX3263

Don't quote me, But I believe the entire assembled monitor is PN - CWN1584

You're best bet to get them is here

https://parts.pioneerelectronics.com/

or

http://www.pacparts.com/model.cfm?mfg=P ... &mode=auto

It's funny how smaller LCD screens seem to all be more than the large ones, I usually buy laptop replacement screens that run me about $120 on average for a 15.6" widescreen yet when I needed a 10" one for a HP mini netbook it cost almost $500, more than the netbook itself. supply and demand.....