AVIC411.com

X920BT - Navi Complaint

I just received and installed this unit last night and I love everything about it but the Navi. I've had 2 Kenwood Units before this one and all I can say is that the Garmin Navi, although cartoonish is mostly very accurate. I've done 3 routes with the Pioneer unit so far and all I can claim is that it want's to take me all over the place.

Pioneer, I love this unit but you've got to fix the Navi. I don't want more POI's, I want accuracy and one less step to start a route.

Thank you!

You echo'd what I was going to post up. I've had many many navigation units from pretty much every manufacturer and this is far and away the worst one I have ever owned. This is pathetic from a company with a respected name like Pioneer. I'm likely going to sell this and install something else. The navigation system is a joke at best and Pioneer should feel shame for releasing such a terribly product at this point in the game. I don't think I will give Pioneer another shot again after this. There are far too many other competitors out there for me to waste another install on a deck I can't stand. Sorry Pioneer, but you've really fallen off and this X920BT is a substantial fail in my book.