AVIC411.com

Cracking the Z110/20BT: F10/F20BT included? Region changing?

Thanks to everyone here, update from z110 to Z120 went off without a hitch. Version still showed as 1.000 after successful hacked update (1.001), but the unit updated to 2.000 fine with random password.

Wow, upgraded perfectly, thanks ShortFuse.

To echo nguyen50's question: is it safe to go from firmware 2.0 to 2.003?

Looking at the update there looks to be new RenewalIFLib.dll and EU090APL.VER files.

2.0 to 2.003 upgrade does not require a password.

Just trying to get some clarification if it is safe to upgrade to 2.003 or if we should wait for another update from ShortFUSE if we are running a hacked version. Thanks for the info.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MOD COMMENT: I just wanted to offer a huge congrats to valued forum member ShortFuse. Over the last several months there have been numerous members claim they could do what he has done only to never b

The key file here is RenewalIFLib.dll from the APL directory.   Decompiled with Desquirr:   AL_AUTH_Operation::PassAttestation(ushort const *) 10002648 _PassAttestation_AL_AUTH_Operation__QAA_A

WOAH!!!!!!! It worked!!!! I'm updating it now.

Posted Images

Hey, I'm new here and would like to know what does this first phase mean? Does it mean we're closer to hack this device? The point is, I'm from Brazil and am thinking in buy this navigator, but I'll need to install brazilian maps on it, so should I wait or forget about this navigator and try to find another one (maybe X910BT)?

Thank you :wink:

Sorry for my english.

Why does nobody answer me? :?

Well done on the mod! :D

Wanted to try this but needed to ask if this method will work the same with the AU version (f10bt) because I can't find any f10bt 1.001 on the AU/EU website. There is an update though for time-zone fix which contains pretty much the same files just a different size, would it still work if I swapped the 2 files on that update?

This is a US version and therefore contains the US maps, unles you can separate the interface and install that only, which I'm not sure you can :?

Would it not update all of North America Maps? what if you drove to Canada using your gps, it would only use the updated US Maps, and not the Canadian? if it updates Canada Maps I will Definitly do the change, if not im gonna have to buy it :?

Well done on the mod! :D

Wanted to try this but needed to ask if this method will work the same with the AU version (f10bt) because I can't find any f10bt 1.001 on the AU/EU website. There is an update though for time-zone fix which contains pretty much the same files just a different size, would it still work if I swapped the 2 files on that update?

This is a US version and therefore contains the US maps, unles you can separate the interface and install that only, which I'm not sure you can :?

Would it not update all of North America Maps? what if you drove to Canada using your gps, it would only use the updated US Maps, and not the Canadian? if it updates Canada Maps I will Definitly do the change, if not im gonna have to buy it :?

To be precise, this update is for the North American version, so it has the latest maps that are included in the Z120. So yes, it includes Canada. I wouldn't bet on adding any other areas/map beyond what this release covers. Maybe in the future - when the actual software hacks start coming in, this will be possible. Remember - this "hack" doesn't modify the new release, just bypasses the password check. It does not - at this time - allow modification to the new release per se.