AVIC411.com

New Z120BT From Amazon - 906.50 Shipped

The other day I was reviewing some of the other prices listed on Amazon and noticed that Amazon's price was about $200-300 more than what other company's were selling their Z120bt's for. I actually submitted a few lower prices where it says "would you like to tell us about a lower price" I did that and 2 days later the prices have dropped and are actually better than some of the competitors.

Now once you add the Z120BT from the Amazon store and apply the promotional code and get free super saving shipping (5-8 business days) the final price is $782.22 shipped. Then since you made the purchase straight through Amazon which is a authorized Pioneer dealer we are eligible for the additional $100 mail in rebate bringing the final price to less than $700 for a brand new Z120BT. I'm placing my order as we speak and i'm actually upgrading from a Pioneer Avic N3 so I can't wait for the entire new interface and all the updates!

actually none of the codes are currently working on amazon since they lowered their price... I was typing my post earlier and just as I finished and went to go checkout there was an error and the promotional code wouldn't work. I'll try again later or get in touch with an Amazon rep and see if I can still place my order.

actually none of the codes are currently working on amazon since they lowered their price... I was typing my post earlier and just as I finished and went to go checkout there was an error and the promotional code wouldn't work. I'll try again later or get in touch with an Amazon rep and see if I can still place my order.

check my thread in the x920 forum titled "sale at amazon" - or something like that.

their latest code is posted there and ends oct 2.

also, watch for amazon "lightning deals".

they generally last 2-4 hours.

I got my x920 for under $400 using all three discounts!

Guys I was just wondering is this deal still going on if so let me get the codes

I don't have a valid code, but just last month I bought my Avic z120bt with a code through Amazon and it came to $852 shipped, which is incredible.

If you have an amazon account just keep going on amazon and clicking on different Avic units I'm sure they'll send you a code. My buddy did that after I told him and he was sent a code right away.

Hope this helps.