AVIC411.com

I KNOW U GUYS HERE THIS ALOT BUT I NEED HELP

HI GUYS IM A NEWBE ON HERE AND I JUST RECENTLY CAME ACROSS A AVIC-X910BT AND I KNOW U GUYS KNOW WUT QUESTION IS COMING HOW DO I BYPASS DA DAMN VIDEO IVE TRIED A RELAY IVE TRIED DA TOOGLE SWITCH AND I MOVED DA MUTE WIRE 1 DOWN 4 OVER AND ITS GROUNDED I TRIPLED CHECKED MOVED IT TWICE AND STILL SAME MESSAGE BRAKE WIRE IS CONNECTED INCORRECTLY PLEASE BLAH BLAH BLAH AS SOON AS I GO OVER 15MPH IT CUTS OFF BUT IF I DISCONNECT THE GPS ANT. IT WONT DO IT VIDEO WILL PLAY FINE BUT THAT DEFEATS DA PURPOSE OF THE DAMN STEREO I WANT GPS SO IF ANY1 PLEASE HAVE ANY INPUT IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

WOW AND THANK U FOR BEING THAT JACK ASS NICE WAY TO GET A RESPONSE TO MY QUESTION I APPRECIATE IT BUT GO FUK URSELF

Great way to make friends and have folks interested in helping you.

If you can't manage to find the caps lock key and communicate calmly and in a civil manner, I doubt anyone will really be interested in assisting you.

BTW.. having Boris set you to ignore isn't really going to help either, he's one of the most knowledgeable guys here..

SO JUST BECAUSE MY CAPS LOCK KEY IS ON IM APPERENTLY NOT BEING CIVIL AND NOT COMMUNICATING CALMLY WHEN ALL I DID WAS ASK A QUESTION DIDNT NEED NO SARCASM FROM ANY1 DIDNT REQUIRE FOR UR FRIEND TO REPLY IN THAT MANNER A SIMPLE HEY I DONT UNDERSTAND UR SLANG OR A DIFFERENT APROACH WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER NOT IN ENGLISH NOW THATS DUMB AND UNCALLED FOR AND JUST TO THROW IT THIS OUT THERE ITS JUST CAPS I HAVE A HARD TIME READING WUT I WRITE SO CAPS HELPS NOT TRYING TO MAKE A STATEMENT OR DEMANDING ANYTHING ALL IM ASKING IS A QUESTION AND AGAIN UR HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

The idea that you really thought that anyone would take you seriously on here is laughable. :roll: Regardless if I continue see the chronic caps lock and see one more insult in the manner of foul langue I will likely restrict your ability to post on this forum again.