AVIC411.com

New X710 with Diaftia-HybridMods_V2.3_NoMSN_1-14-10

I have modded my old F710BT then hadd to sell it. Bought new 3 weeks ago X710BT and modded this one out with Diaftia-HybridMods_V2.3_NoMSN_1-14-10 and PMIII ~ Blue ~ V2 I love those two mods, there are friggan GREAT! So I let my mother and daughter use my truck. I went to go somewhere and my screen is stuck on the navi waqrning screen. It connected to my phone and would play a cd, ipod is hooked up and thats it. No matter what I did I got no where. So just came from outside and got it in to test mode. I can click on start and thats it. Can not click on my device. I still have the old 2.0 update on my laptop, slapped it on a newly formatted SD card, held all the proper buttons to update (<<<<I mean FX3 way then tried the old Pioneer way>>> the Pioneer way and still nothing. It finally booted up to the screen with Destination, contacts, and source. When I click on source the destination button highlighted then stuck on nav warning screen. Thats it, Im stuck like chuck. Any ideas?

Please dont tell me to take it back to BestBuy, they were A-Holes last time I had to deal with them on a return. Firmware should be on 2.0 now.

Try restoring your back up and see if it still happens... if not, reformatting the unit via

FX 3.1 Link

this will format out any corrupted files.

After you have completed steps 1-9 see if the freezing still happens BEFORE you re-add the Diaftia-HybridMods_V2.3_NoMSN_1-14-10 and PMIII ~ Blue ~ V2 mods.

Ok last night befor I went to bed tried it again. Went into testmode and still can not double tap my device. So out of frustration I kept tapping all over the screen. . . . got in my device! From left to right it is APP folder, My_Doc, and more just remember those two for the first 2. Anyway the only way I can tap the first folder is if I tap at the right sode of the screen, the folder is on the left side. So it is like the unit is on drunk vision. Its like where I tap is out of whack for where it is actually tapping. So the FX3 does not help me as I can not get into FlashDisk, I cant get over far enough to tap it, or move it closer or nothing. Can I put FX3 into the LPUE080 folder? Like I was doing a firmware update from pioneer? BTW I use that same Terminator pic and 2 others, just thought that was kewl Thnx

Is a picture worth a thousand words? Here look at these 2 please. I down graded to 2.0 firmware. DLed the new firmware from Pioneer and tried to update, it wouldn't. After the 2.0 down grade it turns on and when I hit source goes to destination and once again navi warning screen. It is the screens calabration, it is of of sync where it is actually being touched. Is there a fix for this besides a HAMMER?2 screen pix.zip

Is a picture worth a thousand words? Here look at these 2 please. I down graded to 2.0 firmware. DLed the new firmware from Pioneer and tried to update, it wouldn't. After the 2.0 down grade it turns on and when I hit source goes to destination and once again navi warning screen. It is the screens calabration, it is of of sync where it is actually being touched. Is there a fix for this besides a HAMMER?2 screen pix.zip

OH wow .. yeah you need to re-calibrate your screen its within Start>control panel> I think its "stylus"

OH wow .. yeah you need to re-calibrate your screen its within Start>control panel> I think its "stylus"

Well thnx for your help. I gave up and took it back to BestBuy, after arguin for awhile I got him to replace it. Almost got the X920BT on BestBuy, but then the

X920BT was at another store 15 minutes away!! GRRR So I might try to sell they new X710BT on ebay or something and order up a X920BT<<<< I want that or the Z110BT badly

Thnx again, I tried to recalabrate, I couldnt get to it. I would have been cool with that if I could have fixed it. My concern is what caused it? I trust the mods hands down, so maybe my daughter was tryin to press ok to quickly? IDK

Great news. I got BestBuy to trade me for the X920BT, SWEETNESS already did a firmware update and bypas. Can not wait to really check this thing out. I have an ipod touch and going to have to modify my old ipod cable with my digital av cable for my camera. Splice here and there.