AVIC411.com

Ipod and Z120BT Performance?

i have an iphone 4 and the z130bt, how do i access my ipod thru the hu, thru the aux jack?

Didn't it come with a manual? You need to purchase the correct Pioneer cable (model number is different than Z120, and I dont have it at the moment - you can look it up as well as I can). The cable plugs in to the USB dongle whick plugs in to the back of the HU.

• 2 months later...

I have my Ipod hooked up to my HU at all times. The only thing that I am not really happy about is the movies on the Ipod. I have it set to play while I am in the car, but after the engine is turned off and back on. The only thing I would get is a black screen, I would have to go through all the steps again to get movies to replay. Thankfully the movies would resume where it left off, but not so easily said for music videos as I don't remember which was playing at the time. Was kind of hoping that it would automatically resume play after I turn the car back on like it does to my music.