AVIC411.com

D1 does not recognize authentic NAV disc?

I have the same problem on my unit... when I turn it on, it displays "checking disk", then "please insert the appropriate disk" (in 3 different languages). Like 9enisp, I can press the source button and fumble through stations, but the only thing displayed on my screen is the "please insert the appropriate disk". I tried "reflashing" the unit, but no luck. I am about at my last resort to send it in for repair.

I have the same problem on my unit... when I turn it on, it displays "checking disk", then "please insert the appropriate disk" (in 3 different languages). Like 9enisp, I can press the source button and fumble through stations, but the only thing displayed on my screen is the "please insert the appropriate disk". I tried "reflashing" the unit, but no luck. I am about at my last resort to send it in for repair.

Have you called them yet? I wish they would charge on a case by case basis. $200 flat rate is fu(king ridiculous. Someone could have a dirty lens...bam...200 bucks. Call'em and let me know what they tell you.

• 5 months later...