AVIC411.com

A Poll To see who has found a new Z1 for the cheapest!??

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry about the repost Tillithz, I just wanted to get some updated, "fresh" prices from some people cuz I'm ready to buy... Thanks for everyones input... I've found it now for about $1,500

seems like the lowest yet

http://www.bajangles.com/viewitem.php?I ... g=shopping

also, besides the obvious upgrades, is there anything that ordering this unit online could come "with" or "without", like wires or connectors or anything like that...

I paid :D $1349.00 :D for my AVIC Z1 at Electrified.com. It was a refurbushed unit but who cares. I've always found that refurbished units are better than factory-new anyway; they usually have the latest software updates already installed and often have less bugs in them than their bug-filled "brand-new" counterparts. All the packaging was factory new and the unit looked brand new as it should.

Electrified.com has been around forever and are very trustworthy and provide excellent customer service. They sell primarily refurbished electronics. They are definitely the best in their field.

It came with a 90 DAY Pioneer warranty but I opted for the 2 YEAR extended warranty for only $89.00 more. So now I have 2 years and 90 days of coverage. Woo Hoo!

Shipping was only 16.06 so my total with the warranty and s&h came to a reasonable $1454.06.

Unfortunately, they only had 10 available at this price as of Dec. 23, 2006, so they are probably all gone by now.

Always happy to contribute!

Yes, an extended warranty is generally a good option for a piece like the Z1, whether new or refurbed.

The warranty option appeared available at checkout so I jumped all over it. I'll keep an eye open for future deals like this one.

I'm sure that once the Z2 is released, the Z1 prices will start to fall and that's the time to buy a Z1 from a vendor who wants to unload his inventory.

Peace, Out!

great score and I'm glad you are happy about it, i hope it all works out for you. I for one am ALWAYS sceptical on re-furbs, I pretty much sell refurbished power tools for a living on e-bay, and we have had LOTS of mixed reviews. Many of people tools have gone to shit within a short period of time... I will be buying new to avoid any POSSIBLE uncertainties.