AVIC411.com

IPhone Video on AVIC-Z120BT

I have a jailbroken Iphone 3GS running version 4.1 I am having problems seeing any video when plugged into a pioneer cable on my screen. I have taken it in to car toys and they tested out a 4th generation iPod and the video worked fine. They said that there is something within my setting of my iPhone that is not allowing me to see the video on my screen. I cannot find anything to change any sort of settings. Please help me out any way you can!!!

I have a jailbroken Iphone 3GS running version 4.1 I am having problems seeing any video when plugged into a pioneer cable on my screen. I have taken it in to car toys and they tested out a 4th generation iPod and the video worked fine. They said that there is something within my setting of my iPhone that is not allowing me to see the video on my screen. I cannot find anything to change any sort of settings. Please help me out any way you can!!!

Try to play with the toggles in Settings>Ipod>TV Out.....

Try turning widescreen on/off and it should be set to NTSC, but maybe try the PAL setting too....

If not, try a 3rd party jailbreak app.... there is a couple...

Try to play with the toggles in Settings>Ipod>TV Out.....

Try turning widescreen on/off and it should be set to NTSC, but maybe try the PAL setting too....

If not, try a 3rd party jailbreak app.... there is a couple...

I have played with all the toggles in settings for the iPod and no luck. Also tried widescreen and nothing. As far as the third party apps I have installed and tried TVOUT with no success.