AVIC411.com

Thank-You (07/06 Bypass)

I am another satisfied customer. (Of this board)

I just installed the Bluetooth fix and lost my bypass flashing capability. I followed the directions for the 07/06 2 wire ground bypass and it works perfectly. No more flashing or flashing circuits!

I just wanted to thank everyone, on this board, who puts in all the time and hard work to give us these seemingly simple fixes. I don't know what I would do without AVIC411.com

Thank-you again.

worked for me too! thanks.

I am getting the parking brake message now.

How do I make it stop?

Press the recessed button to the right of the eject button. That will get rid of it. If it comes back you have a problem with the "connector 2" wire. Some how that's not grounded or not plugged fully into the connector or something.

• 2 months later...

I completed the 07/06 this morning all by myself. Can't believe it. I went from not knowing a thing about how to do it, to completing it by myself. I gathered as much information as I could from this board and went to it. I bought a 1 mm screw driver from Radio Shack, and used my needle nose pliers, razor blade and a phillips head. I learned a lot about how my dash is put together too. I also installed my mic since CC didn't do it for me. After the install, I reset the unit and then drove around for about 45 mins. a various speeds ranging from 35-60 and not once did any nag screens come up, like they did before, and I was able to run my dvd player. Whoever figured out how to do this deserves a few beers on me. On DBoy's website it says to use the Cell Mute wire from Connector 1. Well when I located that wire it had a black dot on the bracket where the wire was as if to say "Hey, it's right here".

I just wish that when everything was said and done that the unit would've talked to me in her sexy ass voice and said "Congratulations Richard, your bypass is complete." Thanks for the help DBoy, CntryLvr and Coocho.