AVIC411.com

Z130BT F30BT loaded with Australian Map

I have got a Z130BT purchased from US with US and Canada Map loaded on the unit. How I can load Australian Map on to the unit so I can use this Z130BT navigation system with Australian Map in Australia?

Pioneer Service in Australia refused to do so, but there must be a way to do it?

You can't. Your only hope is when Pioneer releases the Z120 > Z130 update - AU version. Once hacked (by ShortFuse?) that might work for you. Your issue will be more complicated since it already is a Z130, so the update will need to be fooled into thinking it is a newer version number. And even if that works, you might lose those Z130 features that are not supported by the Z120 hardware. So what you will be left with is the subset of Z130 features that work on the Z120.

Honestly, why do people buy these US units and then assume they can be modified?

Oh yes, posted in the wrong sub-forum. This is a question about a Hack.

• 4 months later...

I have got a Z130BT purchased from US...

Hi Fengtianrui,

One guy from Brazil managed to put Brazilian map from Brazilian F220 to his European F920BT.

I think it is a way for us. we need to find australian either F220 or F20/F30 unit and copy maps from it.

I am looking for such units now, but they are really expencive to buy.

Edit:

I have got map from F310BT. It works now, almost...

Address search is not working...

and map turns red when I magnify to 500m.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...