AVIC411.com

Motionx and Z120BT

Has anyone gotten this to work? I have a 3GS iphone and a Z120BT and am unable to get video output on the Z120BT as seen in the demo videos circulating the internet. I have put the receiver in iPod mode and can play other video sources on the head unit, but not the Motionx app. Is this due to having a 3GS vs. a 4g iphone? I know netflix won't do video out on a 3gs. Thanks

Has anyone gotten this to work? I have a 3GS iphone and a Z120BT and am unable to get video output on the Z120BT as seen in the demo videos circulating the internet. I have put the receiver in iPod mode and can play other video sources on the head unit, but not the Motionx app. Is this due to having a 3GS vs. a 4g iphone? I know netflix won't do video out on a 3gs. Thanks

I cannot get it to work as per the video either. I've initiated a support request but they are not reading my request and asking questions answered in the request.

The worry is that the car in the YouTube video has a bypass and they are not honest enough to tell us so.

Ramrod

Here are the steps received from MotionX

Here are some steps to set up your headunit:

* From the head unit Home screen press the Settings button.

* Select AV Settings and set the AV 1 input to iPod.

* Tap the mode button on the front of the head unit until your see the full screen of MotionX-GPS Drive.

When I drive the screen goes blank.

They do *not* work for me. Iphone 4 Z130BT.

Do they work for anyone on the board?

Ramrod

Here are the steps received from MotionX

When I drive the screen goes blank.

They do *not* work for me. Iphone 4 Z130BT.

Do they work for anyone on the board?

Ramrod

Just a guess - have you done the parking brake by-pass?

Just a guess - have you done the parking brake by-pass?

I have not done the Bypass. Not interested, would be tempted to play Netflix.... The video has the App in use while driving, and I have asked if the bypass is used or needed. The implication in the video and the website are that it is not needed.

Ramrod

To get video of any kind while in motion, it needs to be bypassed. It's one of those things that goes without saying.

Does that mean moving the yellow wire up one pin? I don't have the unit but was looking into getting it and found some bypass info about it.

Does that mean moving the yellow wire up one pin? I don't have the unit but was looking into getting it and found some bypass info about it.

Basically. It's over on the Z120 and up on the Z130, grounded, along with the parking break.

It is possible to output video on a #GS iphone. your for has to be jailbroken. i have a 32g 3Gs and outputs video on netflix as well as motionxgps .. it also mirrors the iphone into the 130bt so you can play crazy birds lol. the app is TVOUTtuner2 download from cydia.

Video out on i4 only guys.