AVIC411.com

Does anyone from Pioneer Electronics monitor this website?

:idea: It seems to me that a representative should be continuously monitoring this website to better their navigational products :idea:

Instead of having people calling them constantly with complaints and suggestions, why not head off these calls by reading this forum and taking suggestions from here. Then they can go back to their proverbial drawing board and correct the bugs and shortcomings until they perfect their navigational products.

As an avid boater, I use C-MAP software on my Raymarine chatplotter to navigate my boat I can tell you that a rep from C-MAP, which is a marine navigation company, constantly monitors the C-Map forum and continually keeps C-MAP users up to date with new advancements and offers suggestions and solutions to common problems.

We need someone like this from Pioneer Electronics to monitor AVIC411.com

Does anybody know someone in the R&D department for Pioneer's mobile navigation division who can maybe contact them and recommend that they begin monitoring this site? If not, I will be more than happy to start contacting people at Pioneer until I get one of their reps to become a member of AVIC411 and start monitoring this site. I just don't want to step on anyone's toes here but I can be pretty pursuasive when Iwant to be. I look forward to everyone's feedback on this suggestion :)

Cheers,

OSUV

Well I'm glad to hear that it is being monitored by Pioneer. Now if we could only get a senior tech to commit to chat sessions maybe one night per week to answer our questions and listen to our comments. Is there any way to add a live chat session to this website, or is that not an option with The411Forums.com Network?

I know this is all wishful thinking but I would be highly interested in hearing first hand what's in store for the future of the Z series nav units and where better to get that information than straight from the horse's mouth.

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of great contributors on this site who offer invaluable information, but a little insider information once in awhile would be nice.

I see the link but it dont worky.

Should you need some help, dont hesitate to ask jasonh, I maintain irc servers where live chat is all we do. Not nearly as big as efnet or similar but we get by just fine. theres probably even a way to integrate it this site as we have done that very thing with other sites such as for xbox and script writting sites and so on.

Hey Jason, I get the exact same thing "invalid username or password".

By the way, has this chat link always been on this website or did you just add it today? I don't ever remember seeing the link before.

If you added it today, then thank you for responding so quickly to the email that I wrote you last night, suggesting a Chat on this site. If its always been here, then I must be losing my mind?

Kevin

Hey Jason, I get the exact same thing "invalid username or password".

By the way, has this chat link always been on this website or did you just add it today? I don't ever remember seeing the link before.

If you added it today, then thank you for responding so quickly to the email that I wrote you last night, suggesting a Chat on this site. If its always been here, then I must be losing my mind?

Kevin

You guys are right. I only get that error in IE. I'll have to take a look at the code.

I added the chat today, so that should put your mind to rest.

Thanks,

Jason

You the man Jason, You are the man!

Now if we can get this sucker fired up, we'll have some fun. Please let us all know when you get it figured out for Explorer and once you do, it may not be a bad idea to make a grand announcement on the home page. This is a big deal!

Good job!

Kevin