AVIC411.com

New Z130BT Firmware Update 3.001 available

don't get ahead of yourselves, This is just a minor update only for the Z130 and not the SD card update package for the Z110,Z120 owners.

You are correct, this is only an update, and not an upgrade. And correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the z110 to z120 UPGRADE process include using the z110 update from Pioneer's website? I'm not saying this update is the ONLY thing needed for a complete upgrade, but it could come in handy.

You are correct, this is only an update, and not an upgrade. And correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the z110 to z120 UPGRADE process include using the z110 update from Pioneer's website? I'm not saying this update is the ONLY thing needed for a complete upgrade, but it could come in handy.

I started to say something similar, but then caught myself. Remember, when the V2.000 upgrade came out (to update the Z110 to Z120), the hack that Shortfuse did was through to the previous 1.001 minor update to 1.0. Yes, Pioneer came out with a minor update 2.003, but that had nothing to do with the hack.

So, the new 3.001 will not help because it requires that the 3.000 version already is installed. And if you had that (which isn't even available att), it wouldn't matter.

So, if V3.0 can be hacked using a similar technique (a big IF), it will be based on the 2.003 patch/update to V2.0..

• 2 weeks later...