AVIC411.com

Need XM channel name help to rebuild a new imagetbl.dat file

As some of you may have read in the other thread yesterday, I am trying to update the imagetbl.dat file to have logos displayed properly for ALL channels (or as many as I can fix ;) ).

I was hoping someone here would be kind to spend a few minutes, and let me know the exact spelling/wording on the screen of an XM Radio older unit, because my Pioneer Inno has the logos too, and not the exact spelled channel name like a MyFi or RoadyXT. What I mean is, channel 21, is it "KISS cm" or "Kiss cm" or "kiss CM", etc.

**Also, if there are any other channels that dont have real logos shown than the list below, please add it to the list and let me know! **

Thank you to anyone who could help! Here is the channel list:

Ch 11

Ch 13

Ch 17

Ch 21

Ch 22

Ch 24

Ch 26

Ch 30

Ch 34

Ch 42

Ch 49

Ch 68

Ch 78

Ch 84

Ch 91

Ch 144

Ch 202

Ch 11-Nashville! cm

Ch 13-Willie's Plac

Ch 17-US Country

Ch 21-KISS cm

Ch 22-MIX cm

Ch 24-Sunny cm

Ch 26-Flight 26

Ch 30-XM Hitlist

Ch 34-enLighten

Ch 42-xL XMLM

Ch 49-Big Tracks

Ch 68-The Heat

Ch 78-Escape

Ch 84-XM Chill

Ch 91-Viva sp

Ch 144-XM Sports Na

Ch 202-xL the ViRUS

Hope that helps, I would love to see all the channel logos working.

Jason,

I need your help again! LOL I am at work now. The burned disc worked great except for a few things. It is nice to see logos for Nashville, Flight 26, Flight 30, etc again!

I made custom logos for the Virus 202 and Willie's Place (13?), using actual XM logos. For some reason they will not show up. I am sure it is something I did wrong in photoshop, because for the other channels, I used to logos you made in this thread for 20 on 20, Flight 26, etc. What did you use to make these logos? What settings did you use? I know the resolution I used was correct (I think it was 136x40 for the DPS files, and 72x24 for the LPS files). But they wont come up! Please help so I can finish up the imagetbl file! LOL

Also Viva's logo isnt coming up, but I know that was bad coding on my part ;) will try to correct that tonight.

Ahhh so sweet thanks Jason. I will download the DPS PIMs when I get home, and make the little LPS PIMs out of them, and repost everything tonight :)

Honestly Jason, I wouldn't have been able to do this without you. You did the grunt work! I just tooled around a dat file in a Hex editor to straighten out the code! Thank you!!!