AVIC411.com

System Restart Please Wait - I need original backup files please!

Hello everyone,

First of all this forum is awesome and im glad i found it online.

The problem i have is:

I have had my headunit for about 2 years now, installed by a proffesional. Everything was working fine UNTIL i did a FIRMWARE UPDATE as pioneer had notified me through email. So i ran the update thinking it would work straight away with no problems as i followed the instructions from pioneer.

HOWEVER i now get a problem where the system starts up as normal except a get a message "system start up in progress please wait" This message does not go away and after a few minutes the system reboots. This will happen over and over again until basically i turn my engine off.

I have read many pages on the forum but no one seems to have a fix on this.

I have tried:

Reinstalling the new firmware using mac

Reinstalling the new firmware using windows

Gone into test mode and deleted the GPS.XXXX Files

None of the above have worked for me so far =[

I have 1 more hope, I need an original backup of the firmware (full flashdisk backup) Hopefully when i use this file to backup everything should work just fine.

Please any help will be greatly appreciated.

My Headunit Specification:

AVIC F910BT

European Version

Thanks

Will

Hello everyone,

First of all this forum is awesome and im glad i found it online.

The problem i have is:

I have had my headunit for about 2 years now, installed by a proffesional. Everything was working fine UNTIL i did a FIRMWARE UPDATE as pioneer had notified me through email. So i ran the update thinking it would work straight away with no problems as i followed the instructions from pioneer.

HOWEVER i now get a problem where the system starts up as normal except a get a message "system start up in progress please wait" This message does not go away and after a few minutes the system reboots. This will happen over and over again until basically i turn my engine off.

I have read many pages on the forum but no one seems to have a fix on this.

I have tried:

Reinstalling the new firmware using mac

Reinstalling the new firmware using windows

Gone into test mode and deleted the GPS.XXXX Files

None of the above have worked for me so far =[

I have 1 more hope, I need an original backup of the firmware (full flashdisk backup) Hopefully when i use this file to backup everything should work just fine.

Please any help will be greatly appreciated.

My Headunit Specification:

AVIC F910BT

European Version

Thanks

Will

Hello,

Me Too, exactly the same problem also used Mac for initial update. Tried to reload files downloaded on PC, reloaded different iGo. I have seen the post with the American load but am nervous as mine is European, any help much appreciated also,

AVIC F710BT European

Thanks

I have an oem 2.0 copy of "my flash disc", not sure if thats what your talking about, I believe its not the firmware, just software files. not sure if it helps. might want to try disconnecting the gps antenna, maybe that might help. send me a pm if u need that copy.

I have an oem 2.0 copy of "my flash disc", not sure if thats what your talking about, I believe its not the firmware, just software files. not sure if it helps. might want to try disconnecting the gps antenna, maybe that might help. send me a pm if u need that copy.

PMed

I would love a copy, i hope this is european version =]

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...