AVIC411.com

CNSD-210FM European SD Card download (2011)

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you guys, i've updated my f920bt, i've read the post in one day, and when i had time, i've tried to install it. After many tries i was able to do it. read the try again, read and try again. So... two things i need to tell you.

1. it was very confusing for me how to update from 2.003 to 2.004. When copying files from 2.004 to 2.003 on sd card. YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS: file "EU090APL.VER" will go inside AVICZ110, first level, AND "RenewalIFLib.dll" file will go inside "APL" directory. after that good knowledge, everything went JUST FIME.

2. the torrent file for "CNSD-210FM Eu Version", very slow download without a premium account.

thank you guys, the effort was worth it, the device is loading much faster, the animation is much better(no lagging), and of course the map is much detailed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Thank you for this forum, unfortunately I tried to install the new version CNDSFM210 on the 920BT and now mapping the home and not work. I put the new version 2.004 and installed CNDS-FM210 EU corrupt.

Now even when I put an SD it does not recognize. How to force the update with the micro SD

Thank you for the information, and excuse me for the text I'm French

Hello,

Jean-Marc from France

I have done the update but the gps and the HOME menu does not work, and when I put a card with the right programs the 920BT does not perform the update of the map.

Thank you for your help because I go on holiday soon. :-(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Help to try to at least start this mod..

both the Step 1. Download ShortFuse crack from here: ShortFuse Crack

Step 2. Download 1.001 update for Pioneer Z110bt

Did the moves on the SD cards and loaded it in unit. Update started and completrd but the vesion still say 1.000. . Is there something wrong or is there another option ot look at for the version numbers.

I have a stateside Z110bt Im trying to load the EU map while Im stationed here in Italy.

I have the EU version being downloaded and should be finished today.

So since this thread has been up for the past 2 years , should we be downloading updated cracks and or pioneer versions to crack?

If you had a Z110 or Z120, you could very likely update it to the EU v3.0 software/maps.

I would also point out that the CNSD-210FM (US or EU) upgrade does not turn an older model into a Z130 or F30BT. The hardware is different. The upgrade adds a few new features and updates the maps. If you did find a way to force the update to load the EU upgrade on a Z130BT, you would likely loose some of the features like auto equalization.

As stated above are you sayin to follow the instructions to make an US spec Z110Bt currently running version 1.001 hack with 2.5 Bluetooth.

To update to EU maps since Im stationed in italy.... but downloading the 30 peices and hack that too and then moke ot stage 2.003 thane 2.004 thru the eu stuff? Im not tryin to go to Z130Bt I would like the maps and updates EU version at the least

As stated above are you sayin to follow the instructions to make an US spec Z110Bt currently running version 1.001 hack with 2.5 Bluetooth.

To update to EU maps since Im stationed in italy.... but downloading the 30 peices and hack that too and then moke ot stage 2.003 thane 2.004 thru the eu stuff? Im not tryin to go to Z130Bt I would like the maps and updates EU version at the least

In the post of mine you quoted, I believe the point I was addressing was that I loading the EU CNSD-210FM on to a US Z110 or Z120 doesn't completely turn it into an EU Z130 (or whatever that model is called). For example, no auto-eq support.

I do remember seeing posts of US units being converted to a different continent (EU or AU), but I don't have any specific experience doing it - or what other usability problems you might have after loading the EU firmware.

In the post of mine you quoted, I believe the point I was addressing was that I loading the EU CNSD-210FM on to a US Z110 or Z120 doesn't completely turn it into an EU Z130 (or whatever that model is called). For example, no auto-eq support.

I do remember seeing posts of US units being converted to a different continent (EU or AU), but I don't have any specific experience doing it - or what other usability problems you might have after loading the EU firmware.

Yes thanxs for the reply... I wanted to just change my Z110Bt to eu. I will be trying it. im downloading the cdsd 31 parts tonite. the unit is already hacked to 1.001 yesterday.

A minor point- you can't go US Z110 -> EU Z110. You must do it as part of the EU Z120, Z130, or Z140 software upgrade (CNSD-110FM or CNSD-210FM or CNSD-310FM). Besides the EU maps, the biggest change you'll notice is the iPod player look-and-feel is totally different. I actually like the old Z110 better.