AVIC411.com

Z110BT USA Upgrade with CSND-210FM (2011)

Make sure you install the ShortFuse hack using the Pioneer 1.001 patch release. If you are still running the original Z110 software, it will ignore the 2.00x patch files.

So, you need the original Shortfuse files to patch 1.001 - and when done will report as 1,003 - IIRC.

Once that is installed - re-verify the version number as before. Then you should be good to install CNSD-210FM SD1. Copy the contents of your extracted SD1 folder (ie Firmware,

Update, and cardinfo.cfi) to the root of your SD.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AM I bricked. I have a z110bt. Did the shortfuse crack. I never really checked my firmware version after that, i assumed it worked because the unit restarted after it finished and no problems occured. I then went ahead and tried the CNSD 210fm and inputed PASSWORDPASSWORD and updated all through 98% then got a update fail. I tried putting sd card again and said update fail retry but nothing happens when i hit retry. I used 8g micro SD on sd adaptor to do both shortfuse and update (reformatted card between updates). I've been stuck on that screen for a while now. I'm able to reboot to testmode however, but i cant do any forcewrite because it doesnt read sd card or usb slot. I then went ahead and got me a 4g sd card thinking that could be it but no go still. I'm going to try another PC to format and retry but maybe theres something else i can try? If u have any suggestions, PLEASE SHARE!

THANX

• 1 month later...

Yeah, downloading will take a while, but I've waited this long, what's another day?

In the meantime, we now have a reason to implement "The Password Hack" while we wait.

Yeah, downloading will take a while, but I've waited this long, what's another day?

In the meantime, we now have a reason to implement "The Password Hack" while we wait.

How do i do the password hack? i have the cnsd-210fm downloaded already but how do i crack the password. mines just a plain z110bt no upgrades. I've been trying to find it and i can't.

how do you do the password hack? i have cnsd-210fm downloaded already but i don't know what to do to do the rest. i just have a plain z110bt. I've been trying to find it and i can't. thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone who put this together and provided instructions! I recently bought a car with a z110bt installed but never upgraded and you made this a fast and easy upgrade.

I installed the shortfuse crack on update 1.001 and stuck in the SD card and it updated. Then I copied the SD1 folder from CSND-210 onto the sd-card, stuck it back in and it updated again. With that card still in I updated the bluetooth firmware. Then I put the contents of the SD2 folder on and updated the bluetooth firmware again.

• 2 weeks later...