AVIC411.com

Any way to delete registered / paired?

Well, you could just pair 5 other phones. Then the HU will ask you which one you want to delete.

I have a feeling that isn't a great solution either.

Another way to clear all pairings is to re-install Parrot BT firmware. I believe it allows you to install the same version you are currently running (as opposed to the application updates - which only allow installing a higher version number). However, I the only way to do this is via SD2 in the CNSD-210FM upgrade. Someday you will be able to download a pirated version for the US. However, I believe the EU version SD 2 will work also.

Is there a reason you want to delete the pairing? If you have two phones in the family, you can set which one has prioity (pg 60). If you sold or lost the old phone, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just make sure your new one is set to have priority.

If you still have the phone, just delete the HU pairing on the phone. Even though it will still show up on the HU list, it can not connect without re-pairing with the HU.

i cant recall if this option is new or not, but in the bluetooth settings there is an option to clear memory. i just updated to the 3.22 version but its been there since v3.11. i could be wrong.

That was there in the Z110/Z120. It just clears Contacts, Received Calls List, Dialed Calls List, Missed Calles List - not the pairings.