AVIC411.com

Z130BT install manual OR wire assignments

I should be getting my z130 tomorrow. In preparation I'd like to map the harness wiring from my currently installed z1 to the harness outputs of the z130. This would make the install go much quicker.

So, if anyone has a link to the z130 install manual or can provide the z130s harness wiring assignments it would be greatly appreciated.

It was n't in my box but the wires themselves were labeled with tags. The place that put it in knocked some of them off. I installed the amp and speakers myself and it been a pain trying to figure out which wire does what. I don't understand why they wouldn't put something like that on their website. Pioneers support does kinda suck.

I don't understand why they don't include hard copies of the User and Install manuals like they did before. Aren't they on a CD or something? Also seems odd that the Installation Manual isn't on the Pioneer web site (for the Z130 anyway).

Even though the harness is different, I'd be very suprised if Pioneer didn't use the same wire color codes that they used for the Z110/Z120 units.

There's no table, per se, but the installation diagrams show the colors for all wires.

http://www.pioneerel...nManual0129.pdf

Hope this helps.

UPDATE: On a whim, I checked the Pioneer EU site, and guess what??? An Installation manual for the EU version of the Z130BT (F30BT). Enjoy!!!

http://docs.pioneer....llation_manual/

• 5 weeks later...