AVIC411.com

x920bt firmware and map upgrade to CNSD-210FM for free?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so I confirm this works and the unit is updated with no problems, I wanted to wait till I drove 50 kms before posting that it works just in case...

The procedure is quite easy, download the crack above and the official 2.03 update from pioneer, overwrite the two files in the official update and put that on a SD card and the system will update to version 2.04

Next once that is done, take the SD1 dir from the update file and put that on a SD (needs to be bigger then 2gig) insert SD like normal and the system will ask a few questions say yes/ok to all and once you are presented with a question for the password type the following on screen PASSWORDPASSWORD and hit ok. Should take about 22min to update and restart...

Now take the SD2 directory from update and put on the sd and insert that go into the bluetooth settings and then firmware update to start that update it will goto 3.22

So everyone can now enjoy new maps and firmware 3.01 as per the above files...

I've only tested this on the x920bt and have no idea what it will do to other units

i tried THE password and it doesnt work i put PASSWORDPASSWORD

• 2 weeks later...

OK maybe I am missing something... I put the password PASSWORDPASSWORD in and it just says retype password OK, and I do it again and again, and again...

Any thoughts? Anyone?

BTW, I read the posts several times, and believe I upgraded to 2.04 correctly, it said 100%

If the password isnt working then when u did the hack part u must not of replaced the files correctly.The procedure is quite easy, download the crack above and the official 2.03 update from pioneer, overwrite the two files in the official update and put that on a SD card and the system will update to version 2.04 Then run the sd1 file with the new maps and the passwordpassword should work.After that then run the sd2 file in your machine. U will have run the sd card 3 times in your reciever, the 2003 with hacked files in it, then the sd1 that wants passworpassword, then the sd2 file to update the bluetooth.It didnt work for me until I had my engine running but but but finally it worked. good luck

The 2.004 hack will not load again, the first time it did, now it does not boot to it.

anyone got any ideas?

What I did so far.

downloaded the 2.004 patch, copied the two files over the the two from the Pioneer 2.003 from the Pioneer web site.

copied them to an sd card. put the card into my x920bt and it said it upgraded to 100%.

downloaded the CNSD-210FM from the torrent copied contents to my sd card, put it in my x920bt. It asks would I like to upgrade, I say yes. It asks for password i put in PASSWORDPASSWORD, it says enter again, I say OK, it says enter agian I say OK. over and over till I turn the car off.

I upgraded the BT to 3.22, that seems to have took.

on the system screen when I hold my finger on the top left it says I am at 2.003

hello all. trying to figure out this upgrade. I replaced the two files on the original update I also put the SD1 folder from the maps update. The radio updated 15 files in about 4 minutes. So I doubt that the maps were updated. Please help me update the maps, maybe I'm missing a step