AVIC411.com

I've tried to use youtube and other apps that support video out (WatchESPN, NBA Game Time) after reading that it works on the unit, but it doesn't seem to work for me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I've tried opening the apps and then pressing the iPod button on the radio, but it just displays the name of the app (in the cases of watch espn and game time) or stops the video (youtube). I've also tried pressing the apps button but that doesn't work either.

Also, I have tried to use Display Out from cydia to mirror the iphone on the screen. When I press ipod on the radio, the screen is just black, but I can see the white dot that marks where my finger is moving on my iphone screen.

Thanks in advance

YouTube as well at Netflix work fine for me... Start them on my phone and hit the apps button..

I have a 4s so no chance yet to try display out as we're still waiting on the jailbreak.

Do you have the ebrake hooked up? Or a bypass?

I'm using a switch bypass. I figured out the youtube problem though.

But I have another problem. I can't swipe or select anything in the apps section of the radio. If anyone knows the solution to this please help!!

is youtube available on the appradio screen without any mods/hacks? I cant get it there. I have all the other apps there (cant try netflix, as its not available in Hungary). I just got the radio and as far as I can tell its running the latest firmware. Can I have the radio display the fw version somehow?

is youtube available on the appradio screen without any mods/hacks? I cant get it there. I have all the other apps there (cant try netflix, as its not available in Hungary). I just got the radio and as far as I can tell its running the latest firmware. Can I have the radio display the fw version somehow?

I've not seen it there. for me, i begin w/ the Home screen, go into Apps, then load YouTube on the iPhone. i then use the phone to navigate and select the episode, and it shows up on the AppRadio display.

Oh ok I got it. I didn't thought there are apps that use the radio display but won't show up on the list. YouTube works, but you have to use the phone as an interface.

It's kind of stupid that pioneer won't create a YouTube app if the display out is already working. All is needed is a search dialog and a keyboard.

Dear,

i have just installed the appradio, but i cant make the Display Out work. When I press ipod on the radio, the screen is just black, but I can see the white dot that marks where my finger is moving on my iphone screen.

Any solution plz ?

Runing ios 5.0.1 jailbreak unthered.

Many thanks

Sorry for my english i'm french