AVIC411.com

Stolen radio possibly found on Cragislist

so earlier this month, my Z110 was stolen from my truck after someone smashed in the window.

I've been trying to keep an eye on Craigslist and Ebay, and this morning after I got off work I came across the following ad on Craigslist.

Based off this not so great quality image, does anyone think this is anything but a Z110-130 model head unit?

I ask, because I have this really nagging feeling it's my unit. The ad is very vauge for starters, it says it's got two Kickers when in fact one of those is clealry JL Audio and not sure on the other.

I called them this afternoon asking about the ad and if they could tell me what model it was, and all I could get out of the two people I spoke to was that it was "umm...a pionoeer, it uhh, you can watch tv and movies on it."

Neither of the two could tell me it was anything more then a pioneer.

I have already spoken to the sheriffs department about this, and since my box for it and manual are sitting in storage right now, I can't give them the right to just go look at it themselves. But I can go look at it and confirm if it's mine or not, and then they can come look themselves.

5Nc5F65H53n73Nc3Hac172de98b9217cf12d9.jpg

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/pts/2788037052.html

If you really think it's yours, and can't get the police out there until you look at it yourself, then hurry your ass up and go meet those punks! Make sure to drive a different vehicle to the meeting. They might recognize your vehicle, being that they did break into it and all....

yea, I haven't driven my Tundra since this happend (other then to take it to the body shop for a craptastic quote). I'll be taking my wife's vehicle if I go. I plan to try and go out tomorrow and meet up with them to see if it works / find out if it is indeed mine.

I'm not overly worried about the time since I've noticed radio's don't seem to sell very well on craigslist here. Maybe people overprice them, or just worry about buying stollen goods.

I just know that tomorrow, I get to go talk to the builder of my house as they start breaking ground, and hopefully afterwards, I get to bust some really dumb thieves.

I was gonna suggest setting a password on your replacement unit (or, if this one turns out to be your's - this one). But in retrospect, if it had been password protected, they probably wouldn't of been able to sell it on Craig's List - and you'd never have found it. So it would give you satifaction knowing the a-holes would not be able to use the HU, but then they'd also not be able to fence it - probably would just toss it in the trash.