AVIC411.com

Ahhhh need help installing ASAP into 2007 Tahoe

I have 3 wires that I need help placing in their correct locations!

First: I have a yellow wire that is connected to a fuse that has"battery" on it. It is zip tied to a slim black wire and a larger black wire that I believe is the XM wire. Where do these go?

And the other wire I need help with is where the white wire goes? It is pinned into the connector with the RCA plugs.

On further examination the white wire is actually a black wire that is pinned above the mute wire. No idea why it was clipped and replaced with a white wire initially.

PS obviously  by my choice of jargon, I'm not a car stereo professional or even a novice. Just looking to save a few bucks. Can you help me please?

This is using a PAC GMOS-4. The Tahoe doesn't have Bose. 

Now I can't get the camera to come on when i put it in reverse and I have no XM.

Here's the situation: the installer put in a metra axxess and it was terrible. Rarely working correctly. I decided I had had enough and bought a PAC GMOS-4 to upgrade. As I stated earlier, I've never done anything like this before and I was just trying to save myself some money. Thanks in advance for everyone's input.