AVIC411.com

Pandora acting up since last update?

I updated Pandora a few days ago (to version 3.1.19) and ever since, about a minute into play the screen kicks out to the "viewing while driving" warning screen (with the OK greyed out). The only way to get back is to home button out and go back into apps. Music keeps playing, steering wheel controls still work and nothing seems to change on the phone.

This only occurs with Pandora. Screen stays where it should with any other app in the foreground.

Anyone else?

I had only updated the App on my phone (not on my desktop) so I deleted the Pandora app and moved it back on to the phone from the desktop (thus having the previous version instead of the updated) and the problem persists. It also seems to happen if I've got the Appradio app open and connected, but am looking at only the clock screen. In every other app however (Motion X, Ipod, Inrix, Google Map, etc.) this issues never occurs (or when displaying unsupported apps like Netflix and Slingplayer).

That all considered, I should be able to rule out any sort of hardware issue, right?

Today I rolled back my iPhone to a backup from December and everything is working fine again. I even updated Pandora again with no incident. So I started thinking and the only other change I made recently was installing the new Extra Mile app. Is it possible that was causing the symptoms even when not in use?