• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone...

I just have a question..I installed the new version 2.65 (or something like that) and have the problem with the e-brake (i suppose, the one that says that is prohibited to drive and watching video, without having the opportunity to press the confirm button). I downgrade the FW to 2.45 but not the boot files. If i do so, i will fix the problem with the e-brake or it's the iphone app that needs to be downgraded?

• 3 weeks later...

So right now I have the 1.8.2 AppRadio App on my iphone 4s and the most recent 2.63 firmware on my SPH-DA01 . Now I get nothing but a blank screen when I try to launch the "apps" or "ipod" section. Im considering trying to downgrade everything but I dont know where to get the old versions of the iPone App. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get the old version of the apps and the old firmware for the AppRadio? I was hoping to go back to either 2.45 or 2.50 with app 1.7.1 or whatever it work with. Has anyone else had this problem?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The latest firmware of DA01 (also DA02 I think) allows to turn OFF auto launch. So you can avoid the automatic iPhone popup if you want, no need to downgrade firmware for that reason.

Also, at the moment apps don't work because they need iOS6.1 update. So downgrading firmware will not help for that problem.

Hi  I upgraded to 2.45 on my appradio and I am really regretting it since my bypass no longer works. I am new to this and would really appreciate it if someone could supply me with the 2.22 firmware for the "FIRST APP RADIO" SPH-DA02, and how to install it. Is it just like doing the normal firmware update. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thankyou

Ron

Appradio plus is full compatible with the last appradio firmware Check link in the topic jailbreak appradio

Hi Dejan!

thank you for your response, and thank your contributions to this forum :)

I tried to read the topic but I found no answer to confirm that the Jailbreak work in DA02 AppRadio in version 4.14. I read that someone did not work. I use google to translate and do not quite understand what I read.

if you could tell me how to install Appplus in DA02 with 4.14 or where it gets. Thank you very much.