AVIC411.com

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem with this firmware is the new feature that the head unit is attemping to start the Appradio app on the iphone/ipod, but still need manual touch input to allow the app to run. I failed to see what is the point of doing so. In doing so, in fact, causing problem for my setup. I have a itouch connected full time, tucked away. I use the jailbreak activitor to run the appradio app when power on and shut it off when power off. Working pretty well without need to touch the itouch. Now, with this firmware, sometimes I'll have to reach for the itouch to give it the "alow" blessing.

Pioneer, if you are reading this, please don't do this type of half baked job anymore!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Problem with this firmware is the new feature that the head unit is attemping to start the Appradio app on the iphone/ipod, but still need manual touch input to allow the app to run. I failed to see what is the point of doing so. In doing so, in fact, causing problem for my setup. I have a itouch connected full time, tucked away. I use the jailbreak activitor to run the appradio app when power on and shut it off when power off. Working pretty well without need to touch the itouch. Now, with this firmware, sometimes I'll have to reach for the itouch to give it the "alow" blessing.

Pioneer, if you are reading this, please don't do this type of half baked job anymore!!

should have read the whole post lol