AVIC411.com

I've been searching this forum since I upgraded to ios 5 to no avail. Has anyone been able to get video from iphone to play on the z130bt upgraded from 120. It used to work perfectly prior to upgrading to ios 5 but now I only get sound with no video through headunit. I'm also jailbroken so if you know of any cydia app that would work to fix this problem I would truly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

Start a video, hit the "App Mode" button to give control to my iPhone, then hit "App Mode" to give control back to the Z110, and the video comes on.

If that doesnt work, go to iTunes, select all your videos and change the "file type" to "Music Video". This is the only way you will be able to put your videos into a playlist. Once you have your videos in a playlist, open up the playlist under your "Music" menu on the headunit, and do the steps given above.

Also, if you are using a jailbroken iPhone/iPod, and running a TVOut app, make sure your "Video Out" is turned OFF.

• 4 weeks later...