AVIC411.com

Z1 or Z2?!?!?

Would you get one of the last Z1's now or wait for the Z2?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Would you get one of the last Z1's now or wait for the Z2?

• Z1 and upgrade later
    • just wait for the Z2

So I have a dilemma and I would like as much input as possible. Crutchfield just received the LAST shipment of the Z1's before the Z2's come out in April. I really want to put a AVIC Z1 or 2 in my car and I am curious if I should wait for the upgrades or just get the Z1 now and then pay the 200 bucks which everyone is going to do anyway?

Thanks!

David

Check with Crutchfield's return policy. If you are comfortable with the idea of returning the Z1 after the Z2 arrives...go for it now. From what I hear about the current inventory of Z1s, I'm sure they will sell out of what they have before the Z2s hit the streets. Just my 2¢.

I think it all depends on the price you can get the Z1 for. If you can get it cheap, buy it now and use it for three months, then get the software update to upgrade to the Z2. Having nothing for 3 months sucks. On the other hand, if the price is too high, maybe waiting is worth it for you