AVIC411.com

Z130BT Start CAUTION! Screen

The answer to the original question is no. I don't know why he just didn't type "no" instead of that rant with no information. We do get a lot of new people here who ask the same noob questions. Still, no reason to be rude.

• 2 weeks later...

Everytime the Z130BT turns on it displays this caution screen about driving with navigation and to press OK to accept the terms of the license agreement in the instruction manual. Is there any way to turn that off?

I have the Z130BT too and I have this screen as well. No way around it...just have to hit that OK button everytime. My Lexus, the newer version did a way with this. There will be a warning screen but it goes away after like 5seconds or so automatically. I wish Pioneer employeed this strategy..unfortunately it's not going to happen....I heard even with new 140BH, there confirmation screen is also there.

We need some genious to hack the software and remove that stupid screen..oh ..they're all into hacking the iPhone instead..