AVIC411.com

iphone 4s pairing with 930bt

I have an iphone 4 and an iphone 4s and when pairing with x930bt they always pair as an audio device. This is okay but when making phones call the caller cannot hear me. I am thinking this is because the 930 keeps "seeing" the iphone as an ipod thus not allowing the reciever to "hear' me when I make or recieve phone calls. All the other functions work flawlessly - dialing out, contacts transferred , keypad dialing from the head unit etc...

Again phones pai up flawlessly and everything works except callers cannot hear me. The head unit skips the step #6 on page 60 of the manual and will only pair the device as an "audio device"????

Been on the phone with Apple they said it is not there device because you cannot change bluetooth profiles. Pioneer tech said it WAS a setting on the iPhone so I am totally stumped.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Please tell me which page its on, I am in I.T. with CompTia A+ and Net + certifications and cannot figure this out. Not to mention the fact that I build and install custom high end systems for vehicles on the side. Not saying this as braggined saying this because I am totally lost as to how to make this seemingly simple install work properly on a C6 Corvette.

First let me ask has anyone on this forum paired an iphone 4 with their x930bt and hand it work handsfree properly?

If you look at page 60 - item 6 , my phone skips that step and automatically pairs itself as an audio device and doesn't let me choose option 1,2, or 3 like the manual said it should. i have reset to factory defaults and tried several times with the same result.

• 2 months later...

I have the 4s paired no problem with the x930BT. You can't use voice dialing if that's what you mean by having the handsfree work properly. This feature isn't available. Either use the voice feature on the phone or select your call from your contacts or recent calls etc.

I frequently switch between my blackberry and iphone connection and never have an issue...

• 4 months later...

First let me ask has anyone on this forum paired an iphone 4 with their x930bt and hand it work handsfree properly?

If you look at page 60 - item 6 , my phone skips that step and automatically pairs itself as an audio device and doesn't let me choose option 1,2, or 3 like the manual said it should. i have reset to factory defaults and tried several times with the same result.

My iPhone 4S works perfectly through hands free. Everything worked flawlessly until recently. I can't get it to play as an iPod now though and trying to figure out why.

My iPhone 4S works perfectly through hands free. Everything worked flawlessly until recently. I can't get it to play as an iPod now though and trying to figure out why.

what model of avic, what application version, what ios version on your iphone, and have you recently upgraded any of these - esp. IOS version.

what model of avic, what application version, what ios version on your iphone, and have you recently upgraded any of these - esp. IOS version.

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/35539-x930bt-and-iphone-4s-problems/

I will find out what application version on my head unit. My phone updated a few days ago, but the problem began before that. I am currently running iOS 6.0.1 on my iPhone.