AVIC411.com

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yea mikes good shit.. These guys won't even post a picture of what this thing even looks like... They kinda have one on there site but it's greyed out that to me doesn't make any sense.. If they were serious they would have posted a full walk through video about this weeks ago but between here and there twitter it's always a few days away

It's like a car company saying hey our car does this and that but we ll only show u kinda what it looks like and we ll only let u pre order it with out seeing the full product

I reported this some time back it is a bullshit scam, Mike is doing the exact same without this make believe crap and to help people for nothing...

Hmm, maybe a scam.. Though the video of this gave mike the idea of doing what hes doing now. Good idea for mike I suppose :)

Hmm, maybe a scam.. Though the video of this gave mike the idea of doing what hes doing now. Good idea for mike I suppose :)

from what i understand mike was waiting to see if these guys cracked the code on this but when he realized it was the mimics module. He cracked the code 4 hours later completely impressive! Instead of these guys saying "hey everyone the appradio uses a 4 wire touch panel. the mimics module works perfect in here.... and here's the instructions on how to do it" and all they would of had to do is add a donate button and im sure people would have donated some cash....