AVIC411.com

yes, guys. We are start shipping 1 august 2012! And we ready to show new basicaly demo on next week! Of course we can't show more things before sales is started.... But i can say now: "We have some new revolutionary feauteres..... just wait a little bit ;)"

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, guys. We are start shipping 1 august 2012! And we ready to show new basicaly demo on next week! Of course we can't show more things before sales is started.... But i can say now: "We have some new revolutionary feauteres..... just wait a little bit ;)"

The term bullsh1t comes to mind you are taking money under false pretenses and trying to get people to blinding buy something thats not even been demoed.

I've seen scams like this before.

PEOPLE BEAWARE DONT LOOSE YOUR MONEY

By the way it is always next week you are a clear cut criminal

yea and i keep hearing august 1 august 1! why promote a product thats wasnt supposed to come out for 4 months. Then when you have people that are/were obviously interested in buying one these would you stop posting updates and pictures and videos of this this?! Seems like they pissed off prob one the best markets on the web to promote this thing.

yea and i keep hearing august 1 august 1! why promote a product thats wasnt supposed to come out for 4 months. Then when you have people that are/were obviously interested in buying one these would you stop posting updates and pictures and videos of this this?! Seems like they pissed off prob one the best markets on the web to promote this thing.

well, time to new video guys....

now uploading (non-cencored) version.... our trailer will be fully after 1 august :)

From what I've been reading about mimics is you can but it won't go through the external mic since mimics uses the bt... But the mic for the app radio will fit in the headset jack... Think it's the 3.5 mm jack.. What I'm surprise is pioneer did use the 30 pin connector for the phone voice and mic sound quality is a million times better with it

Nicely done! i was wondering if you guys were gonna try to use the app radios home button with this, looks clean. one question any problems when activating supported apps with them wanting to jam up?

we are thinking about stop appradio apps support... we are think its no need when full control are available