AVIC411.com

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so I'm confused. Why can't you still take phone calls over Bluetooth like you would normally with the appradio?

the old mimics system used to use bt to send the signals. Think they went around this with this cause if you look at the description on you tube it says u can fully use bt now...

the old mimics system used to use bt to send the signals. Think they went around this with this cause if you look at the description on you tube it says u can fully use bt now...

Oh nice, well if you can still do hands free calling I'm all in on getting this when it is available.

To allay peoples fears as I am still skeptical, a demo video of the unit using BT calling.

Again I am still very wary of this as something still does not sit right

yea i can feel you with that. But i think they tweaked the software on the this thing and just re wrote the code to a module that is plug and play. As you can see everything on the app radio works like it's supposed to but once its switched to apps it goes into its own mode, which makes me believe they are using the serial data bus to send the touch signals. So if thats true bluetooth will work fine. Also i contacted the customgadz guys that make mimics and asked them about a full built unit they referred me to these guys and said this would be the best route. So for the makers of the mimics module to refer me to them it must be a joint project which would me believe these guys are legit.

yea i can feel you with that. But i think they tweaked the software on the this thing and just re wrote the code to a module that is plug and play. As you can see everything on the app radio works like it's supposed to but once its switched to apps it goes into its own mode, which makes me believe they are using the serial data bus to send the touch signals. So if thats true bluetooth will work fine. Also i contacted the customgadz guys that make mimics and asked them about a full built unit they referred me to these guys and said this would be the best route. So for the makers of the mimics module to refer me to them it must be a joint project which would me believe these guys are legit.

:) bt calling its a real ;)

Please show us a video so of this working

this one is gonna be tough to prove man... even with the old system phone calls sounded some what normal from the demo i saw, with it just using the phone speaker mic. The best thing to do is trust, its hard now a days with a lot of internet nonsense going on! But from what i see i really like alot, It seems like from what it was almost 2 months ago its gone leaps and bounds past the old units. Hopefully by the time it gets ready for prime time aka next month they have all bugs worked out. I hope they get non landscape apps to flip like they ve been talking about so spotify will work awesome! For a unit that can be picked up used for around 150 bucks and a 200 or so for this unit, to have pretty much a "mini ipad/ mirror of ur phone" in ur dash its not bad and will dominate any 1000 unit on the market cause you can set up your phone any way you'd like

:) bt calling its a real ;)

привет, ну Ñ‚Ñ‹ на родном то форуме напиши новоÑти, а то вообще пропал )

привет, ну Ñ‚Ñ‹ на родном то форуме напиши новоÑти, а то вообще пропал )

еÑÑ‚ÑŒ ÑÑÑ€

• 3 weeks later...