AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Works good but sometimes the screen is smaller with the triangles on the side. Makes the the keyboard calibration off for me. Also music widget app used to work now it crashes the phone only when connect to app radio. Anybody know how to put a Siri icon on their home screen.

4s 6.1.2 app radio 2 fw 8.17 app 2.3.0 beta 12

Beta 10 had no screen resizing issues. I use sbrotator to rotate spring board and apps works well but when springboard launches the phone rotates (activator when plugged in) but on the app radio it's rotated but vertical. I have to launch the music app to rotate the springboard to landscape.

Works good but sometimes the screen is smaller with the triangles on the side. Makes the the keyboard calibration off for me. Also music widget app used to work now it crashes the phone only when connect to app radio. Anybody know how to put a Siri icon on their home screen.

Beta 10 had no screen resizing issues. I use sbrotator to rotate spring board and apps works well but when springboard launches the phone rotates (activator when plugged in) but on the app radio it's rotated but vertical. I have to launch the music app to rotate the springboard to landscape.

same behaviour for me. (resizing issue).the screen is scaled down a bit on some app.

4s  6.1.2

sphda-02 4.16

app 2.3.0

beta 12

Does the screen size issue happen all of the time? only when using unsupported apps?

I am having problems getting any of the functions of AppRadio Extensions to work.

I have AppRadio SPH-DA02

AppRadio App Version 2.3.0

App EXT Version 2.0.1-1

AppRadio FW 4.16

Apple 4 -jailbroken running 5.1.1

I don't know if it has something else installed on my phone that is not making it possible to use AppRadio Extensions. I have read through several posts and found no help. I was wondering if anyone else is having/had issues similar to mine and if so what was done to resolve the issues?

I am having problems getting any of the functions of AppRadio Extensions to work.

I have AppRadio SPH-DA02

AppRadio App Version 2.3.0

App EXT Version 2.0.1-1

AppRadio FW 4.16

Apple 4 -jailbroken running 5.1.1

I don't know if it has something else installed on my phone that is not making it possible to use AppRadio Extensions. I have read through several posts and found no help. I was wondering if anyone else is having/had issues similar to mine and if so what was done to resolve the issues?

You need version 1.8.2 of the AppRadio app. Check out the FAQ.

So it looks like there is a new Backgrounder app in Cydia called Backgrounder Manager. Time to test it out with the app radio!!! Hopefully Mike can use this for his extension!  I've been playing with it for a little bit and it seems to work ok... sometimes I have to reconnect my cord for it to display on the app radio though..  Will do more testing tomorrow

• RonS locked this topic