AVIC411.com

Z140 Canada......

Just wondering if anyone has come across any radio that you can listen to through your cell phone. I have a blackberry but I'm hoping to make the switch. Also has anyone got pandora to work though anything in Canada? How about the RDS? Just throwing this out there for some feedback. Thanks

Aha Radio works up here.

The issue with Pandora has to do with Canada's music licensing rights groups, as pushed by their unions. They are demanding incredibly large "ransom payments", and thus the content owners have just decided to give us a pass.

Aha Radio works up here.

The issue with Pandora has to do with Canada's music licensing rights groups, as pushed by their unions. They are demanding incredibly large "ransom payments", and thus the content owners have just decided to give us a pass.

Spender does your radio data work? I can't get mine to work and I'm not too sure if the HU or if its my signal strength. There is no station ID or artist info? Are you in Toronto?

• 1 month later...

Spender does your radio data work? I can't get mine to work and I'm not too sure if the HU or if its my signal strength. There is no station ID or artist info? Are you in Toronto?

I am in Canada as well, my radio data doesnt work...yayyy, and the signal is piss poor at best, also the seek function doesnt work.....The AHA radio is crap! And not having Pandora in Canada is total BS as they use it as a selling feature for the unit.....I seriously cant believe any company would release such a junk product????? I want my $2000 BACK!

• 3 weeks later...

I am in Canada as well, my radio data doesnt work...yayyy, and the signal is piss poor at best, also the seek function doesnt work.....The AHA radio is crap! And not having Pandora in Canada is total BS as they use it as a selling feature for the unit.....I seriously cant believe any company would release such a junk product????? I want my $2000 BACK!

I get that feeling a lot too.

The O/S needs a serious rework.

I got pandora working fine up here in Canada via VPN. Works well. I used to use a paid service that cost less than $5 a month, but I was paying for XM radio so I just use that instead for howard stern.

Just thought Id through it out there that Pandora DOES work here in Toronto