AVIC411.com

new firmware 2.56 available for appradio 1

hi to all, i've just update my sph-da01...

i don't tested all till now...but radio text work a little better....( it's not fantastic, but seems improved )

for the other stuff...don't know yet...

i attempted to put in a custom background in an earlier firmware update as a result I've lost the ability to change backgrounds too, however from the phone app it will change back ground in all except the main screen (with clock) which remains black

the only one thing i've done "differently from pioneer official advise, is not to reset the device after eboot update and ce66 update....

i waited 5 minutes, and restart directly with "2nd" sd card...

that worked for me...

another user in france had an "eboot update error"... did you verify the size of the file downloaded ? ( maybe corrupted data )

I have installed the new firmware, but now it's impossible to change background!!! Only Black one, anyone have the same problem? I have reinstalled old one 2.45 but nothing.. backgrounds are missing!!!! :neutral:

Resolved with appradio plus! I have modify the original damage wallpaper folder !!!