AVIC411.com

App Radio/App Radio 2 Bypass Confirmed!!!

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That wasn't so hard, was it?

well actually it took some more of my personal time away that i could be doing something that actually makes me money or helps somebody out that doesn't need to be spoon fed everything.

the point is that i shouldn't have to keep repeating myself for people who are too lazy to read through themselves.

there are a lot of knowledgeable guys on here that do a lot to contribute to make this site as informational as possible, they dont get paid for their help, they are here doing it just to help out the community. the bare minimum that could be showed to these people would be to actually read everything in the topic THEN ask questions about it. I dont know what makes people feel that they are so important that they dont need to do any of their own reading, and should just ask all the same questions over and over and over again. its one thing if you didn't understand how the answer was given and need clarification, but its completely different to ask questions that were already given the time to be addressed. if you want help, you need to at least be willing to do your part and help yourself when able to. if your not willing to do your part, then you should seek the help you need from somebody that is actually getting paid for that help, like somebody at pioneer tech support (good luck with that...)

well, i ready every bit of this tread including people referring each other to some stuff :-D  i decided to order tr-7 and be safe in future for any further programming. so far i found the unit on bestbuy.com the cheapest at employee/cost price. yeah i work for bestbuy corporate and am not advertising for it. just giving hint to yall to save money. good luck

I just ordered one from their website at microbypass.com. They have a 2012 version and a 2013 version. I asked them about it and they said the 2012 won't work the SPH-DA100 but the 2013 version will. He also said the 2013 will work with any future firmware upgrade. Whether thats true or not is hard to say, especially since their site says the 2012 version does work with the SPH-DA100 and support says it won't. Maybe it did but a firmware broke it, who knows.

I just bought my appradio yesterday so I'm just sharing what I was told from them. I should receive it in a few weeks so I can test it.

He also said the 2013 will work with any future firmware upgrade.

unless he has a delorian, plutonium, and a long enough road to get up to 88 MPH, there is no way of possibly knowing this.

no one knows (including people that work for pioneer) what changes they will make in the future.

unless he has a delorian, plutonium, and a long enough road to get up to 88 MPH, there is no way of possibly knowing this.

no one knows (including people that work for pioneer) what changes they will make in the future.

Agreed, I just wanted to mention about the difference with the 2012 and 2013 version in case it helped anyone.

Just because he said it will work in the future doesn't mean it will lol

I hate to be the one not reading every thread, but there's a whole lot of relay-talk here... and I don't know if it will be necessary on my unit. Just ordered a DA 100 (Pioneer got a cashback deal here in Sweden now) and have one quick question: Can someone confirm that a plain ground connection is enough to bypass a European DA 100, running latest 8.30? Is it as simple with the DA 100 as it was with my current old F900 (European also)?

Cheers!