AVIC411.com

PIONEER AVIC F500BT- NO MAP VERSION

Hello, I have an AVIC F500BT, and I downloaded the firmware update 4.0 on the pioneer site, since then, the version 4001000 2007000 replaced the original version, but the map disappeared, and when I check the settings, informs THE MAP VERSION (as map was not installed at all, please someone help me?

I have entered THE TEST MODE AND PASTE MY FLASH/LPUE080/APL2/ IGO / CONTENT / NO MAP IS NO FOLDER

THERE IS ONLY THE FOLDERS: LANG, SCHEME AND TMC.

THANK YOU!!!

i suspect you did something outside of downloading the update and allowing pioneer to update normally.

If you are using 4.x sw without having upgraded with CNSD-200FM properly, then you will need to obtain official maps somewhere, or most likely:

1. find igo8.3 compatible maps/pois and drop them in the content folder

2. find "patched" igo (aka ezrider.exe) along with "unrestricted" igo licenses..

search around the forum for posts by "carver"

The issue is I think he will struggle with finding igo south america. His ezrider should already be patched and correct license files on it. But Ubless you have a backup of your avid before you modded it nothing can be done. Have to have brazil maps in hand.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...