AVIC411.com

AVIC F900BT reboot issue, while driving

Just installed my AVIC 900BT in my 2010 chevy Tahoe using the PAC OS-4 Radio replacement Interface. Everything worked or seemed to work, here is my issue: when the vehicle is sitting still, it stats up fine, once the vehicle start moving forward, the radio is constantly rebooting until I come to a complete stop. Before I go tearing the whole system down, I would like to know where I went wrong with the installation.

Well my new antenna is installed and yet once I go over 15 mph , it starts to reboot........why,why, why ...any suggestions, could it be my vehicle speed sensor, I'm at a lost now... just checked my power harness, i don't have the Pink (CAR SPEED SIGNAL INPUT) could this be the issue?

I have the v2.x..., still need to run the reboot loop fix though

If you upgrade it to version 3.X or higher it should go away (regardless of the "reboot loop fix"). If some strange reason it does continue to reboot after the upgrade, do complete wipe and restore of the unit (the step by step directions are on the forum).

If you upgrade it to version 3.X or higher it should go away (regardless of the "reboot loop fix"). If some strange reason it does continue to reboot after the upgrade, do complete wipe and restore of the unit (the step by step directions are on the forum).

Fixed the issue!!, using test mode, I went in a deleted all the gps files, so far so good, had the truck up to 70+ and no reboot...fingers and toes crossed