AVIC411.com

Z2 Reinstallation problem

I'm hoping Garett can help me with this one...

About 4 years ago, I installed a Z2 in my 02 Lincoln LS. I installed your upgraded Z3 maps/hard drive, did the bypass, etc. Everything worked great for the next 3/ 1/2 years. I removed the system in March and just reinstalled it in my "new" 06 Lincoln LS. I had to change some of the wiring, but it was pretty similar to my original install.

My problem is the rear view camera. When I start the car, the first thing that comes up on screen is the rear view as if the car is in reverse. I never get the navigation loading screen. And to get to the A/V options screen, I first have to hit the Map button, then the NAV screen comes up, and only then can I get to my A/V options. The camera is a Boyo. It's pretty simple with a +12V switched, a ground, and the yellow RCA. The purple/white wire for a reverse signal is spliced into one of the backup lamps - the same way I connected it on my old car. Any idea why this is happening?

thanks -

Dave