AVIC411.com

Hey need some helpp

Hey guys this is my first time HERE i've tried lok in the forumm But havent quite got my answer.. Well to start off i jus bought a n1 with the n2 software .. off a person.. he said everything worked fine nothing is wrong.. so Coo it is true.. so now i installed it in my CAr... My problems aree Da installer says I DONt have a SPEED somthing In my Car too hook up the Speed sensor.. (is that true?) .... then wen its turn hook up the rca for my sub, and front and read speaekrs.. he says he canthook up the front ones because wen he hooks that up.. the rear speakers makes a Noiseeee.. can anyone tell me why that happened.. it never use to happen with my old deck.. and wen i drive after a while screen goes on that sign were i cant see video im guess its cause of that BYPASS thing.. now i wann know if there is anyone to bypass that wihtout actually sodering?? and finally i really dont know how to WOrk this thing but umm.. shouldnt there be a VOIce help while the navagation is on>> from the settin i turned voice help ON and stuff but wen i drive there is no helpp it jus shows on screen to turnn .. is there any wires i gotta hook up for tat?

Ok I think I'm beginning to understand. Now what aftermarket equipment do you have installed in the car. IE amp(s), speakers, subs. Please be as detailed as possible. If there are new speakers in the car, was new wire run to each speaker, or was the factory wiring used?

okay sorry again to people who didn't get what im tryin to say.. im not so good at this but yah... Before i installed the pioneer n1, all speakers were working fine. I have a Rockford Fosgate p10002 AMp with 2 12inch P3 and 4 JBL speakers 2 for the front and 2 rear. the speaker are running from a 4 channel Kenwood amplifier. and from the amp the rca to the unit. so right now only the read speakers are working. When i plug in the front speakers the REAR speakers makes a weird noise and at times when i turn up the unit to like 40 Volume the rear speakers makes some Distortion noises like little buzz noises.. and also i wanted to make sure .. is it true my SPEed sensor for the nav can not be hooked up? because my car Doesnt HAve some switch?? thats what the installer told me.. and yah that should be it except i dont get voice when the nav is on, for example it doesn't say make a left or right turn.. I've tried to explain and write at my best i hope people can understand. and thanks to everyone who is ttrying to help me out thanks you again

I dunno about your car's Speed sensor (it should have one though), and maybe cntrylvr will know more about your problem...

BUT.... did you use the RCA outputs from the AVIC to go to the RCA inputs on the amp? Line level to line level? Or is it hooked up at speaker level to the amp? From what I can tell the RF10002 is a 2 channel amp... so I'm guessing it should only be used to power a right and left channel? Front or rear but not both? someone jump in here.

Oh and as for your voice with nav... you can set up which side it comes out of, but I assume it only comes out of the front speakers. If you don't have ur amp properly hooked up, it won't make a sound.

Here's my uneducated guess. You ran the rear out or the non-fading output RCA cables to the amp, then doubled the amp up to 4 speakers? That would explain why you aren't hearing voice guidance, and possibly why you are having sound problems? I'm not an expert, but thats what I'm gathering here

The reason you're voice prompts for the navigation aren't coming up is because your front speakers aren't working properly. First things first make sure the rcas at the amp are indeed plugged into the front and rear inputs of the amp, NOT the pass through. Next since the rear speakers are working try unplugging the rear rcas from the rear output of the avic and plug them into the front output of the avic. Do the rear speakers still work plugged in like that? If so then something is wrong with the front rcas.

The vss wire your installer is talking about is not needed, it just provides a little more accuracy for navigation. The wiring I have doesn't list the wire color for your car. The ar more than liekly has one though the installer was probably to lazy to go looking for it.