AVIC411.com

skip warning

hello

I board a successful make a recording of my files avic f940bt.(fimware 4.01)
I now want to remove the warning screen GPS.

http://nsa31.casimages.com/img/2013/02/13/130213034010467444.jpg

the problem is that I board navi.exe 2, in the tutorial it says whether PRG.FLG exists, I can not find it in the folder and PRG0 PRG1, so I do not ais.

I currently have two folders ais navi.exe in PRG0 and PRG1
I need to change only PRG0 ?

my current files in folders

PRG0/APL ---->

000BEE20  05 00 00 0A 63 7B 04 EB 00 30 90 E5 32 10 A0 E3

PRG1/APL --->

000BEE20  05 00 00 0A 63 7B 04 EB 00 30 90 E5 32 10 A0 E3

will change only PRG0 , et changer A0 E3 by A0 E1 ?

thank you for your help

if PRG.FLG does not exist in USER folder, then your unit uses the software in PRG0

Now - what application version is your unit using? (You can find out by going to service info screen and holding top left corner for 3 secs.)

Where you do the hex edit depends upon which version you are editing. 

Also, why did you start a completely new thread for this? There is already a thread for this topic

You probably shouldn't be messing around with your unit if these instructions cannot be followed:

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/35523-remove-caution-nag-screen-bypass-hack/page-1&do=findComment&comment=258151

Maybe ask someone to help you with translation?

I managed to copy and paste.(ok)

if I had not made ​​a backup, I'd be in big bother...

look ---->

after having deleted the file in navi.exe prg0 \ apl \ navi.exe and paste navi.exe  modified ,  the pioneer has always reboot.

I reinstalled the original file navi.exe , to regain a normal boot....

this new version can not remove the warning screen?
or is it me who changed the wrong file navi.exe PRG0 \ API \ navi.exe?
  • 11 months later...

Hello all this been awhile. Here it is a year later and it seems as though the links for the hex values for the NaVi.EXE warning screen removal have been removed.  I have not updated my unit yet. I have the files extracting on my hard drive.  What I'm trying to do is edit them while they are on the PC then do the firmware update process with the already altered files verses going into test mode copying and pasting through a tiny head unit. AVIC-X940BT_FW-Update_v4.600 for an x940bt. If anyone has any instruction please advise or PM me. I understand is Superbowl Sunday but I am an IT guy thats not interested in football and I am also transitioning to a new vehicle on Monday which is why I'm upgrading my unit.