AVIC411.com

D-3 listed on Crutchfield

If anyone didn't figure this out but you can get 15% off of more than just 3 items...I ordered the D3, XM Navtraffic, Bluetooth, and backup camera and got the discount on all of them. I also ordered the ipod cable and cable for the front of the D3 but obviously those didn't get discounted.

I was pissed too, I came home wed and CF said they were in stock but when I finally decided to order everything they were out of stock :( My B-day is the 10th so maybe I'll get my order on my b-day!!! How cool would that be :D

Dan

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome. The order I placed on Friday just shipped. Crutchfield just e-mailed me the UPS tracking number. If anyone else is looking to order and needs a $20 code, you can go ahead and use one of these.

Crutchfield $20 code: peqrq-ba9uj-uudg1

Crutchfield $20 code: ptpw4-veqhy-6hbih

I just got the 'your crutchfield order has shipped' email - however, when looking at their website, they actually split the order up. So, I'll be getting my iPod cable, wiring harness, etc...in a few days as a separate order.

The AVIC-D3 will hopefully ship out 3/6 or 3/7. They really got my hopes up on the shipment email! FYI, I placed my order on 3/4.

I just talk to CF customer service.

I placed my order on 3rd March. Looks like they shipped out all the items that were in stock:

Items: ItemNumber Description Qty

142TA2058B Toyota Camry Kit 2007-up, E, D 1

130CDRM10 Pioneer CD-RM10 1

130CDI200 Pioneer CD-i200 1

130BTB100 Pioneer CD-BTB100 1

120701761 Toyota/Geo Wire Harness receiv 1

000CARCAT Current Crutchfield Catalog 1

Nav unit and Sirius unit didn't get shipped. This is what it says on their order status page:

Details: Items are temporarily out of stock and will be shipped as they become available. If you need more information please call our sales line toll-free at 1-888-955-6000.

The CS guy told me that they were expecting the shipment today, but they didn't receive it yet, and that it might not come in today. :(

This is really pissing me off! I hope they get their shipment today!

Yeah, I just called CF as well - same story as mobiletrance; ordered the avic on 3/4 when it said they'd be in stock by 3/6/07. My CF rep (just talked to him) told me that he had no indication that they had not received the new units - but rather they had not had enought time to scan them into inventory. He recommended calling back after 2pm EST.

So, maybe they did get a shipment in - and they just are not documented in their system.

Brent

I hope you are right Brent. I'll call them after 2 as well.

I was already planning to get it installed this Saturday...already scheduled everything.

Yeah, I just called CF as well - same story as mobiletrance; ordered the avic on 3/4 when it said they'd be in stock by 3/6/07. My CF rep (just talked to him) told me that he had no indication that they had not received the new units - but rather they had not had enought time to scan them into inventory. He recommended calling back after 2pm EST.

So, maybe they did get a shipment in - and they just are not documented in their system.

Brent

i ordered mine on 3/2 and i just talked to cf and they told me that they did get a new shipment and that mine did not make the cut, so i have no idea how many they got in, the rep told me at the time when i bought it that i was the 24th person in line.

sux, i wanted it in by this weekend too.

That sucks. I ordered mine on 03/4...which means there are still alot of people ahead of me.

I wonder if I can tip their sales rep to get ahead of the waiting line. 8)

i ordered mine on 3/2 and i just talked to cf and they told me that they did get a new shipment and that mine did not make the cut, so i have no idea how many they got in, the rep told me at the time when i bought it that i was the 24th person in line.

sux, i wanted it in by this weekend too.

Called CF again (9:30 PST) - maybe I'm not getting the most "in the know" CF agents b/c this guy said he had no indication that they had gotten the shipment in today...and told me to check back in a few more hours.

jaytrey, you must have gotten a good CF agent if you were able to know your exact position in the queue!

I can't wait to get my iPod connector and wiring harness on 3/8! Imagine the fun I'll have with those!

Brent