AVIC411.com

D-3 listed on Crutchfield

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took a print out of what Crutchfield was charging me after the discount and my local Sound Advice (owned by Tweeter) matched the price on everything including $850 for the D3.

For the price of tax, I like knowing I can go there if there are any issues and they will be doing my install as well.

Thanks for the code! Can't beat $850 for the D3 from an authorized dealer! So I bought a D3, xm navtraffic tuner, and the sirius tuner with the coupon... Still haven't decided whether I was going to go with xm or sirius but the price is right and I'll sell off the spare later. I'd be interested to try out the navtraffic feature but I wish I could get nfl and nba programming - this ones a toughie for me.

Anyway, just for those wondering I heard that the coupon expires on 2/15, don't know if there is any truth to that but you may want to think about jumping on this one if you're going to do it!

omg.... u US people are lucky~~

last night I went to vision electronics (in Canada) , they said D3 will arrive there in END of March with MSRP $1299.99 CAD, after 13% (PST, GST) tax, it will be $1470 CAD !!!

The manager is also going for D3 himself.

Anyone know any other places I can get D3 cheaper than this in Canada?

Thanks!!!

Good idea dascsh, I'm gonna bring a printout to sound advice as well. Hopefully they'll hook me up with a cheap install too, because I need a little custom work to make a double din fit in my car.

And thanks again for the discount code! Only 1118 for the Avic-D3, iPod Adapter, Sirius Tuner, and Bluetooth Module. :D Now thats savings!

I have a question for you guys: The compatible Bluetooth Module for the AVIC-D3 according to Pioneer's website is the BTB200, NOT the BTB100. Is this a mistake on their part or is there an upcoming module due out soon (hopefully with less bugs and better compatibility)? I can't find anything about the BTB200 adapter anywhere!

I'm sure the BTB100 is probably compatible but if there is a better adapter on the way I'd rather wait and get that one.