AVIC411.com

appradio and back camera problems

Hi,

I have buy appradio SPH-DA02 last week, i have installed on my car, and everything ok until yesterday.

i haven't a back camera installed on my car, I set up for error  ,normal camera, in menu camera setting.

And now i have black screen on appradio whit this message : the displayed image is mirrored.

I try to restart radio,  i have reset radio, i have detach the battery of car, but nothing..

appradio starting normal and just before appear home screen, appradio switch to black screen whit the message  "the displayed image is mirrored", and not it's possible return to the home screen, touch monitor no response, home button no response, i try to connect iphone, nothing response.

i disconnected appradio from my car. :(

how can i restore the default settings?

thank you for the answer and sorry for my bad english

i had exactly the same about a week ago, tried absolutely everything.

to get it back to factory, i turned off ignition, and got a paper clip and pressed the little reset button about 5 times..this sorted it

Thank you very much Mark!! you have solved my problem!! :-P :-P :mrgreen:8)  Great!! i have press 10 times reset button and appradio is back to default factory settings! thank you!

and now i have a new mission.. bypass handbrake.. i have read and it's not simple.. but this is another story..  Bye!

If you're not from the U.S., it's very simple.  Just connect the green parking brake wire from the appradio straight to ground and you're done.

Hi texbuck, i'm from italy.. i have a strange green wire..  i have a red clip it's the same wire.. how can simulate handbrake on? In picture handbrake wire open and closed in detail