AVIC411.com

X930BT runs alternative navigation

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oscarboiro, 5.x firmware is only for iPhone 5 users

Firmware support for iPhone 5 and fifth generation iPod touch.
iPhone 5 compatibility requires the purchase of Pioneer CD-IH202 interface cable kit, Apple® Lightning to Digital AV Adapter, and Apple USB to Lightning cable (each sold separately).
No need to install this update if you do not own an iPhone 5 or fifth generation iPod touch.
The update does not contain any changes for customers with iPhone 4/4S or compatible Android phone, except for one setting which defines the device

hello forum

I have the AVIC-F9210BT and not like the gps system that has the equipment, is very poor.

I installed Pioneerus provided by Sanik and with his help I now have Igo 8 and Navitel.

Both work perfectly with europe maps, poi's, buildings, skin and radars.

Well, worth the investment without doubt, many thanks to Sanik.

I recommend everyone Pioneerus provided by Sanik.

Regard's to all

I worth that people are paying for these very old GPS programms. I've noticed that Igo still in the 8.3 version which is out date now, it will be better to get the last Primo version working. Also Tomtom is in the 7th version and nowadays we have the Navcore 9, also it will be an advantage to have Navigon running on these devices. I've got Navigon running on the F900BT before it was in the version 7.4.3 but would like to have Navigon 8 running on my F20BT, by the way, Navitel and Sygic were also runing on that F900bt.

For my opinion 50$ for the software is 2 much, for that money I can get a chinese made device, and as we know, these chinese devices support all GPS programms.

Regards

I worth that people are paying for these very old GPS programms. I've noticed that Igo still in the 8.3 version which is out date now, it will be better to get the last Primo version working. Also Tomtom is in the 7th version and nowadays we have the Navcore 9, also it will be an advantage to have Navigon running on these devices. I've got Navigon running on the F900BT before it was in the version 7.4.3 but would like to have Navigon 8 running on my F20BT, by the way, Navitel and Sygic were also runing on that F900bt.

For my opinion 50$ for the software is 2 much, for that money I can get a chinese made device, and as we know, these chinese devices support all GPS programms.

Regards

Travolta, really amazes me your comment and I will explain.

In my case I wanted to have another GPS on my Avic and it was you who I asked here in the forum where it could get.

You promptly showed me the Pioneerus that was suitable for me and showed me the Sanik because he provided.

I had to pay, but now I have what I wanted.

You, Travolta, regrets people have to pay for this program, why you do not indicate a solution free of charge when I ask you?

More, you Travolta asked me to send you the program after I have paid, then in return would give me the Igo set, was because you feel sorry for anyone who buy it?

Sorry for your posture, you have the possibility to put solutions here in the forum for members who do not have to pay, then do it.

Now do not criticize anyone for their work fulfills what it promises even if it has a cost.

Regards

Travolta, really amazes me your comment and I will explain.

In my case I wanted to have another GPS on my Avic and it was you who I asked here in the forum where it could get.

You promptly showed me the Pioneerus that was suitable for me and showed me the Sanik because he provided.

I had to pay, but now I have what I wanted.

You, Travolta, regrets people have to pay for this program, why you do not indicate a solution free of charge when I ask you?

More, you Travolta asked me to send you the program after I have paid, then in return would give me the Igo set, was because you feel sorry for anyone who buy it?

Sorry for your posture, you have the possibility to put solutions here in the forum for members who do not have to pay, then do it.

Now do not criticize anyone for their work fulfills what it promises even if it has a cost.

Regards

That's strange, that you write that here. Yes it was me who told you to follow Pioneerus and get the software for your device, but I find it very expensive to pay 50$ for this software. Sure I've asked you te send me the programm to offer it here for free, alot of people want to have a solution for free. I think this why we have this forum here. Donation is ok.

I have no problem with Sanik or you, but I hope I can help to find a new and better solution for all Pioneer GPS-Devices. I think the Radioapp will be the future, but until now its not working as we need.

And I'm also offering the software that I have for free for AVIC F900BT it's making me happy if I can help the people.

Igo 8.3 support all maps, pois, and other content from Primo. Out of date? Ha-ha... 

It's not supporting everything like Primo, let say TTS Pro, TMC and TMC PRO..... Custom Skins..Map view 3D is also not the same..

I used both of them and have also no problem with both, but the future is Primo and not R3.

I'm not using China GPS as you think, I have been using Pioneer for the last 10 years..... You mean certain Flood and not flud :mrgreen:

May be pioneerus price is not so big?

Do you think that?

I think it's alittle bit high, I think if you offer it cheaper may more people will be interessted to have it. But it's up to you I'm not sure if you are the person who has created this software, I know that a russian guy called (Dmitry, +375296628662) has created it and he is offering the software.